;
I don't own anything unless stated || Sixteen || December 25 1997
©

If I have a daughter
and she starts to
feel the pressure I once felt
I will let her dye her hair
blue, red, green even
I will let her cut it
straighten it
shave it
I will let her wear black eyeliner
and lipsticks
I will let her wear
basketball shorts
and short skirts
and hoodies
and black ripped jeans
I’ll listen to her cry
over boys
over girls
over ‘bitches’
and ‘assholes’
and teachers
and the world
and the universe
And every day
I’ll tell her I love her
I’ll tell her I’m proud of her
I’ll tell her she’s strong
smart
capable
until she realises
accepts
she does not
need to be
called beautiful
cool
different
to be herself


p.k. – My parents let me go through all the phases I needed in order to fit in with friends, to fit into myself but they always told me that I’d always be enough. It took some time but I know that now. 20/07/14 (via trinabelsungbels)

I wish my parents did this


3585N  on  July  22nd   ·  reblog



teensquotess:

http://teenlifequotes.com/

teensquotess:

http://teenlifequotes.com/


1079N  on  July  22nd   ·  reblog




1107740N  on  July  22nd   ·  reblog



Its those days that I like the most when you surprisingly show up to me and friends. When you suddenly walk toward me and I can hear them shriek because of the sensational feeling, where one can say love is in the air. Its those days when you’re with me and I’m with them and you show my friends that you love me and I am like the luckiest girl in the world. Its those days I like the most when sweet moments aren’t awkward in front of others, moments when you show everyone I’m yours. That moment when you grab my hand, kiss me on the forehead, laugh with us and occasional stares with each other. Its those days that I’m proud to say you are mine and I would always show the world how it is wonderful to love and to be loved.


(via escafeism)

56N  on  July  22nd   ·  reblog



Because I love you and nothing or no one could ever change that.  


82N  on  July  22nd   ·  reblog



Girls are the new guys in this fucked up generation  


July  22nd   ·  reblog



"80% of the male population are dicks. The remaining 20% are either your friends, guys through ones imagination, in movies and books"

—C.O


July  22nd   ·  reblog
mine   gus   feelings   rant   



If hearts died, so will we


July  22nd   ·  reblog



eccedentesiastmermaid:

aseaofquotes:

Stephen King, Hearts in Atlantis.

They don’t

eccedentesiastmermaid:

aseaofquotes:

Stephen King, Hearts in Atlantis.

They don’t


11670N  on  July  22nd   ·  reblog



teensquotess:

http://teenlifequotes.com/

teensquotess:

http://teenlifequotes.com/


1271N  on  July  22nd   ·  reblog



Who did that to you? Who fucked you up so bad, emotionally and mentally that you’ve completely shut down anyone who tries to help you. You don’t talk about your feelings, you push kind people away, and you let negative people in. You refuse to open up and let someone love or care about you. Who fucking did that to you?


(via slutstatus)

You did that


119594N  on  July  22nd   ·  reblog



I want to text you. Just to remind you that I’m still here.

But then I remember that you know I’m here. You just don’t care.


Midnight thoughts  (via nickiyuuup)

68591N  on  July  22nd   ·  reblog



eccedentesiastmermaid:

elelmax:

my heart is broken because of that… -always follow back-

shit

eccedentesiastmermaid:

elelmax:

my heart is broken because of that… -always follow back-

shit


111N  on  July  22nd   ·  reblog




1477N  on  July  22nd   ·  reblog